Louis Vuitton Jumps On The ARMY Wagon With Its Latest Instagram Stories Swooning Over BTS
On August 29, the luxury brand Louis Vuitton shared a series of Stories on their official Instagram account of 39+ million followers…
… featuring individual pictures of BTS members!
These pictures, from BTS’s recent “Dynamite” press conference…
… capture BTS — dressed to impress…
… in Louis Vuitton’s FW2020 collection of menswear.
Louis Vuitton marked each story with the hashtags “#BTS in #LVMenFW20″…
… proudly fanboying at the superstars draped in their chic designs.
Likewise, ARMYs can’t keep their eyes off BTS modeling the heck out of Louis Vuitton either.
Many praised BTS for their out-of-this-world godly physiques, which surely made the classy-AF LVMenFW20 collection look even sexier.
- “Wow, they all look amazing. Jin’s face is so handsome that he makes his relatively simple outfit look fancy as hell.”
- “They look great, seriously… Look how their bods make the outfits look even sexier. I love Suga’s look the most. So elegant!”
- “It blows my mind how J-Hope and V made those extra-AF ruffles work.”
- “I have to say, the members who wore the ruffle outfits get extra points for pulling them off. Like… Who else could make those look that good? They’re superstars.”
- “Every one of them looks breathtaking.”
- “Jimin and Suga look incredible. RM is also f*cking gorgeous.”
- “Jungkook’s suit fit just sends me. That must be the Louis Vuitton jacket that he sold out in less than 20 minutes…”
Of course, this isn’t the first time BTS x LV turned out to be too good to be true. Check out their 2019 match made in fashion heaven.
Why Does BTS’s Suga Always Wear The Number 3 On His Jerseys? It’s Because Of One Man
BTS Kicks Off 2023 FESTA With 10th Anniversary Family Portrait
BTS’s Suga And Halsey To Release New Collaborative Song Together
Forever A Fan: How BTS’s Jimin Greatly Inspired ENHYPEN’s Ni-Ki During The Latter’s “Bite Me” Comeback