According to industry officials, EXO’s D.O. will take on his first villain role since debuting as an actor. Media outlets reported that he has decided to appear in the upcoming drama Sculpture City. This drama is a story of bloody revenge in which a man falls into the abyss when his life is completely manipulated.
D.O. will take on the role of a designer who creates a living hell by sculpting people’s lives. It was also revealed that he fell in love with the script and decided to take on the role to act in a way he had not shown before.
Since his debut as an actor in the movie Cart, he has appeared in various films such as Room No. 7, Along with the Gods, Swing Kids, and The Moon as well as dramas such as 100 Days My Prince. However, this is the first time that he plays a full-fledged villain, so interest from fans is expected to grow.
Netizens who read the news couldn’t wait to see him play the “bad guy” role!
- “Wow I’m already so nervous and excited!”
- “Wow a villain role! I can’t wait!”
- “I am so excited for this, I remember him having a huge impact in his previous work.”
- “He gives off a lot of different feelings even with a soft face. I’m so excited because he’s good at acting.”
- “It reminds me of the movie, ‘Fabricated City.'”
- “I think he will be good at doing the crazy eye type of acting.”
- “Wow a villain role, so excited!”
In particular, he is showing great popularity by showing off his friendly side with Kim Ki Bang, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Woo Bin in the recently tvN show, GBRB: Reap What You Sow, making his transformation into a villain is expected to be even more anticipated.
Meanwhile, the drama is being prepared for filming in the second half of next year.