EXO member Suho‘s message to fans has gone viral.
On October 19, the EXO member reached out to fans through a private messaging app. In his message, Suho reassured fans that there won’t be any issues with EXO promotions.
No need to worry about EXO promotions. Suho will take full responsibility.
The message followed breaking news stating that EXO’s D.O. would be establishing his own agency for his solo activities. The member’s EXO promotions will still be conducted through SM Entertainment.
The news comes a day after SM Entertainment stated that they would conditionally allow EXO members to establish their own agency to promote their solo activities.
Amid the discourse, fans were thankful for Suho’s reassuring message to fans.
- “Jun Myeon (Suho’s real name) is amazing.”
- “I love Jun Myeon so much. And I wish the people who are taking this opportunity to wish bad on EXO to just GTFO. Why are you guys so interested in bad things happening to other people?”
- “All of the members love EXO and want to continue, so I wasn’t worried.”
- “Sigh, I feel bad for the leader.”
- “Suho has always been real with us. Jun Myeon, ㅜㅜ.”
- “All of the members stated they wanted to continue with EXO. Even if the labels are different, they will continue EXO. I’m not worried.”
- “Suho is so legit.”
- “Jun Myeon, ㅠ.”
- “Suho is really the best leader.”
- “Jun Myeon, ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.”
- “I love you, Jun Myeon, ㅠㅠ. EXO is my one and only.”
What are your thoughts?