EXO Xiumin Gives Heads Up About His Military Enlistment, Fans Are Touched
It was recently reported that EXO’s Xiumin will be enlisting in the military on May 7 but it seems that fans already knew about the news thanks to Xiumin’s kind consideration.
Just before reports on Xiumin’s enlistment was released, Xiumin shared a post on his fan cafe notifying fans beforehand of his military enlistment.
Hello, EXO-Ls it’s Xiumin!
The flowers have been blooming beautifully lately. Have you gone to see them?
You can see flowers, the weather is getting warmer and yesterday was EXO’s 7-year debut anniversary!!
It seems like EXO was born at a very good time and I am so thankful to everyone and everything.
Congratulations to our members once again >.<!!
Actually, I’m writing this letter to everyone because I have something important to say. Military duty! I’m enlisting in the military on May 7!!
I plan to create a time for us to meet as soon as possible so that I can tell you directly, ‘I’ll come back healthy.’ We’re holding a EXO-CBX concert soon so I’ll be back after that. Please wait just a little longer^^
Let’s all work hard today too!
ㅡ EXO’s Xiumin
Fans were completely touched that Xiumin shared the post before the news was announced in consideration for his fans.
- “Thank you for telling us before reports came outㅠㅠㅠ come back safely ㅠㅠㅠ”
- “I love you Xiumin. Thank you for telling fans before the reports. Please be safe. I’ll always be here supporting and waiting for you.”
- “Thank you for telling us before the news so that we’re not surprised. We’ll stay safe and healthy so I hope you come back safely too. I love you.”
- “How beautiful your heart is, telling fans beforehand…I hope you stay healthy and come back soon. We’ll be waiting.”
- “Thank you for telling us and we’re all good at waiting so please don’t worry. Just don’t get hurt and come back as an admirable man!”
SM Entertainment Announces Important Decision Amid Contract Dispute With EXO-CBX
EXO-CBX’s Lawyer Formally Requests Authorities Examine All SM Entertainment Artists’ Contracts
EXO’s Sehun Seems To Update Fans On The Group’s Comeback Status
SM Entertainment’s “Slave-Like” Contract Of Former Super Junior Member Han Geng Resurfaces Following EXO Lawsuit