Former Super Junior Member Kim Kibum Surprises Netizens With Transformed Appearance
Former Super Junior member Kim Kibum (31), who is returning to the screen for the first time in 6 years, has surprised everyone with his transformation.
Kim Kibum, who last appeared on tvN’s I Love Lee Tae Ri in 2012 showed up at the press conference for the variety program, Two Feet Life, on November 29.
After seeing Kibum’s recent photos, many netizens were surprised at how different he looked compared to when he was a member of Super Junior.
- “Kim Kibum? Is that really Kim Kibum?”
- “Am I imagining things? Let me open my eyes wider and look at that again.”
- “I don’t think I’d recognize him if I ran into him on the street.”
- “Who is that?”
Kim Kibum made his television debut with April Kiss in 2004 and debuted as a member of Super Junior in 2005.
He departed from Super Junior in 2015 after his exclusive contract with SM Entertainment expired.
Netizens were even more surprised at the star’s recent appearance because of the image he had during his days as a Super Junior member.
- “He was so popular when he was in Super Junior.”
- “He used to be so handsome.”
- “You can’t ignore the symptoms of time.”
- “He got really old…It’s like he went from being a young oppa to an ahjussi…You could say he was the same age as Jo In Sung and I’d believe it.”
Meanwhile, Kim Kibum, who will be joining the cast for Two Feet Life, expressed his intentions to deliver positive energy through the variety program despite his long hiatus.
“At first, I was very worried because it had been so long since I appeared on a variety program. But because the concept of the program was about hope, I felt like I could deliver a positive energy. I choice Two Feet Life because I wanted to become closer with Korea. I want to deliver my positive energy and thoughts while walking.”
ㅡ Kim Kibum
Two Feet Life will begin airing at 8:30 pm on December 6, so stay tuned!