Fans claimed that a certain fourth-generation idol member reminded them of both Red Velvet‘s Joy and Yeri in a post that has since gone viral.
In a post that was uploaded to Korea’s largest online community, a netizen writes about the alleged uncanny resemblance.
I see both Joy and Yeri. She looks like their daughter.
This is high praise considering the fact that many believe Red Velvet’s Joy and Yeri are some of K-Pop’s most beautiful singers. Joy and Yeri have well-established themselves as some of K-Pop’s most popular idols.
The idol member that the netizen and many others agreed had an uncanny resemblance to Joy, and Yeri is none other than LE SSERAFIM‘s Eunchae!
The netizen uploaded several photos of Eunchae, which showed off the idol’s resemblance to her sunbaes.
Many netizens agreed with the comparison, with many stating they could see the resemblance. Almost all didn’t hold back their compliments for the idol and raved about her beauty. Some even suggested who they thought Eunchae resembled.
- “This was taken on a phone camera. She seriously looks like them.”
- “She is the epitome of a maknae. She’s so cute.”
- “I see what you’re saying. She’s so pretty.”
- “I’ve always said this, but she looks like a KARA member. She would fit in so well.”
- “Once she loses her baby fat, she’ll be even prettier. She’s still a baby.”
- “I see the resemblance too.”
- “Seeing some of the gifs fans uploaded, she also reminds me of Girls’ Day‘s Yura.
No matter how much she resembles other idols, fans love Eunchae most for being no one else but herself.
Eunchae debuted with LE SSERAFIM on May 2, with the release of their debut mini album, “Fearless.” Check out the song in the link below!