Han So Hee Gains Attention For Taking A Selfie While Imitating Park Seo Joon
Actress Han So Hee is gaining attention for her selfie that she took at the movie Dream’s premiere.
On April 24, the upcoming movie Dream held its premiere in Gangnam, Seoul. Han So Hee was among stars such as BTS‘s V and Jungkook, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Hye Eun, Chun Woo Hee, Kang Han Na, Lee Sun Kyun, Kim Soo Hyun, and Yoo In Na, who attended the event.
After watching a movie, Han So Hee took a photo of herself in front of a poster of her Gyeongseong Creature co-star, Park Seo Joon, who also stars in Dream. In the photo, the actress can be seen holding a similar expression to her co-star.
Netizens who saw the photo praised the actress’s playful picture. Many also expressed their excitement for the two actor’s upcoming Netflix series, Gyeongseong Creature.
- “Ah, she’s so cute, ㅠㅠ. I can’t wait for Gyeonseong Creature.”
- “They look so good together.”
- “Wow, she’s pretty AF.”
- “They both look so good together.”
- “The way she copies his expression is so cute, LOL.”
- “I am really anticipating this drama. It feels like something big is coming.”
- “LOL, she’s pretty AF.”
- “She’s so pretty.”
- “She’s pretty. I am anticipating the release of Gyeonseong Creature.
Meanwhile, Gyeonseong Creature will be released on Netflix later this year.