Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye Jin have recently been involved in dating rumors after allegedly being spotted in Los Angeles, California together.
When rumors first broke out, the agencies of both stars stated that they were false and that the two were just good friends.
Not long after, photos of the two shopping at a local grocery store in Los Angeles began to go viral and had netizens growing suspicious again.
Once again, they denied rumors and claimed that they were at the grocery store with other people as well and that they were merely friends.
After hearing that Son Ye Jin was also in America, they met and went grocery shopping. They were with other acquaintances at the market as well. It looks like there’s been a misunderstanding because the two are good friends of the same age.
ㅡ Hyun Bin’s agency
Despite the fact that both agencies have denied the dating rumors twice, however, netizens are not giving up hope that the two may be in a more intimate relationship and have been expressing their full support for the pair.
- “I wish these two were for real”
- “They look so good together. I support this relationship”
- “Just date. I wish they would get in a relationship and get married”
- “Dating rumors that the majority is rooting for”
- “I support this relationship”
- “This is the first time I support a relationship”
- “I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t support these two dating. They have chemistry too. I support!”
- “Their relationship is completely welcomed…I think they have wonderful chemistry”
And after seeing their photos and chemistry, it’s not hard to see why netizens are so supportive of this visual couple!