Actor Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung are under fire after the latest episode of Unexpected Business.
On November 2, Unexpected Business 3 aired its second episode. In the episode, Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun are shown taking over a Korean market in the United States for the first time.
During the episode, the actors were seen talking while preparing Kimbap without wearing a mask.
The actors were then seen eating while preparing the food. In one particular scene, the actors were seen placing their gloves in their mouths while eating.
Netizens immediately objected to the scene, with many criticizing the actors for being unsanitary. Others wondered why the actors weren’t wearing masks while preparing food, something that has become commonplace in Korea. Reported netizen comments are provided below.
- “This isn’t Kimbap, this is spit bap.”
- “This scene made me uncomfortable when I watched it.”
- “Might as well make the food with your bare hands.”
- “At the very least, don’t talk.”
- “Couldn’t they have worn a clear mask?”
- “Watching this made me feel sick.”
- “They keep facing the food while being busy talking.”
- “This is so dirty, I can’t.”
You can watch the scene in the link below.