Actors Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, who appeared in the K-Drama Uncontrollably Fond, are reportedly reuniting in a new drama.
On June 14, production company Hwa&Dam Pictures revealed that Kim Woo Bin and Suzy would be starring in the upcoming drama, All Will Come True (translated title from 다 이루어질지니) in an official press release.
According to the press release, the drama will be penned by star writer Kim Eun Sook, who wrote hit K-Dramas, The Heirs, Descendants of the Sun, Guardian, Mr. Sunshine, and The Glory.
All Will Come True is a 12-episode-long romantic comedy about a genie and a woman’s three wishes. The drama is slated to be released in 2024.
Netizens couldn’t hide their excitement at the news as Kim Woo Bin and Suzy had previously shown incredible chemistry in Uncontrollably Fond. Many also pointed out how well Kim Woo Bin portrayed Kim Eun Sook’s writing in the K-Drama, The Heirs.
- “I always thought Uncontrollably Fond deserved better, so I love this so much ㅠㅠ.”
- “Wow. Love this so much.”
- “I was so pissed off at how old Uncontrollably Fond‘s story was, and now they (Kim Woo Bin and Suzy) are meeting Kim Eun Sook. I like this a lot.”
- “I’m so excited for Kim Woo Bin and Suzy.”
- “Kim Woo Bin and Suzy are reuniting, LOL. Kim Woo Bin is really good at acting out Kim Eun Sook’s writing, so I am anticipating this even more.”
- “Uncontrollably Fond is reuniting in a Kim Eun Sook drama.”
- “Wow. I can’t wait for Kim Eun Sook and Suzy, ㅜㅜ.”
- “Thank you, Kim Eun Sook. Kim Woo Bin and Suzy have the best chemistry, and they are finally reuniting ㅜㅜ.”
- “Wow! I also felt Uncontrollably Fond deserved better, and now they are reuniting in a Kim Eun Sook drama? Kim Woo Bin acts out her lines really well, LOL. I’m also really curious about how Suzy (acting out Kim Eun Sook’s lines)!”
What are your thoughts? Are you excited?