A Korean man who died after going clubbing tested positive for drugs.
News 1 reported on May 6 that a man had died from asphyxiation after going clubbing. It is said they found traces of drugs in his system.
According to the report, the man was returning home with a friend after clubbing when he complained of shortness of breath. The friend took him to the hospital, where he died.
The man who went clubbing in the district of Seo-gu, in Gwangju tested positive for Ketamine and Ecstacy. The police expect to learn more after an autopsy.
Incidents related to drugs are becoming more commonplace, as widely exposed in the Burning Sun incident. It is even said some club employees offer drugs to customers.