LE SSERAFIM recently posted a video of them doing their dance challenge for “Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s Wife.” What was so special about the challenge video was that staff members from the HYBE office participated with the viral dance moves.
The video started with the members dancing to the chorus.
Two blocks of staff members joined in.
The video was even wittily titled, “Eve, Psyche & SOURCE MUSIC.”
What caught the eye of netizens was the soulless dancing from the staff members. While it could have been either a concept or the staff not being familiar with dancing, many wondered if it was necessary to involve the office workers. Others found it a fun way to interact with the office staff.
- I would f*cking like it if they asked me to do that on the clock instead of work LOL.
- Why are they like that LOL. How embarrassing.
- I didn’t think much about how the staff were copying the dance, but how their seats are stuck together without partitions is so… I just thought that their working environment is so terrifying.
- It’s not fun and I just feel bad for them.
- It’s so hard for the staff to earn a living.
- Man, earning money is so hard. I can’t get with it even more so because I’m an office worker too.
- They finished promotions already, so did they come up with that because they had no content but are obsessed with challenges? I was interested in them because they’re pretty and good performers but my little liking for them might just disappear at this rate.
- Damn, no partitions?
- What a hard job.
Check out the challenge video below.