LE SSERAFIM‘s first comeback as a group with the song “Antifragile” and mini-album of the same name has been highly praised by netizens!
The catchy Afro-Latin pop song is an absolute earworm, and paired with the girls’ powerful and dynamic choreography, it’s definitely a memorable choice for a first comeback.
— LE SSERAFIM (@le_sserafim) October 19, 2022
The five members of LE SSERAFIM each have their own individual talents and charms, but it’s their teamwork and synchronization that has been getting high praise from netizens online!
On a Korean online forum, their dance practice video for “Antifragile” has been scrutinized by viewers who are impressed with just how perfectly in sync the girls are throughout the entire dance.
The post, which has the title “I was looking at LE SSERAFIM’s choreography video and…” goes on to conclude that, “No matter where I paused, their arms, legs and waist were all the same.”
Multiple screenshots from the dance practice video were included in the post to give evidence for the author’s claim, and it’s true that all their dance lines and angles are on point with each other!
For such a still-young rookie group, their level of cohesion working together is definitely impressive, and comments from other Korean netizens on the post agree with the author.
- “I think that they are the most synchronized 4th gen idol group”
- “Wow crazy, my ambitious girls…”
- “Their discipline is goof. It makes me realize how much I like synchronized dancing”
- “HYBE’s specialties are synchronized dancing and making up a good PR story”
- “Nowadays, they are the only kids who debuted among the 4th gen female idol groups who are this synchronized”
Comments from international fans also share the same opinions, and also express how much the members seem to enjoy performing, which just adds to how fun they are to watch.
- “You can truly tell how much these girls want to be idols during their performances”
- “What’s most impressive to me about how good they are is that Kazuha had 4 months training in idol dancing before she debuted and Sakura and Yunjin were self-admittedly awful dancers when they started training – Yunjin got her giraffe nickname from a Pledis trainer who told her she looked like a newborn giraffe while dancing to ITNW 😭 It’s a testament to how much effort they’ve all put in.”
- “I’m liking Le Sserafim more and more. You can tell they really want to be idols and really enjoy what they do. It makes it more fun to watch when you can tell that they are putting their all into it.”
- “I just love watching them perform so much. I don’t hate their music videos, but they have so much charisma, synchronization, and good choreography that I would always rather watch videos like this.”
- “I’m so obsessed with them lately! Their album is a bop”
LE SSERAFIM might have had a bit of a rocky start to their career, but things are definitely looking up for them thanks to all their hard work and talent!