LE SSERAFIM’s Yunjin Draws Attention Online For Drastically Changed Face Shape From Pre-Debut To Now
LE SSERAFIM has been getting a lot of positive attention lately for their latest comeback, “UNFORGIVEN”, off of the album of the same name.
With all the discussion about their music and the members these days, the topic about pre-debut photos of Yunjin came up on an online forum, comparing how she looked then to her current visuals.
In particular, fans are wondering how her face shape has seemed to change drastically between her pre-debut days and currently, based mostly on the comparison between these two photos.
People noted that in the pre-debut photo, Yunjin’s face looks noticeably sharper and more angular than it does now. This is definitely different than how most idols appear between their younger years and now, where there’s usually more baby fat still noticeable in their faces in pre-debut photos compared to their current appearance!
Fans are debating how Yunjin’s face seems to be rounder and softer now that she’s an idol, with theories ranging from, oddly, weight loss to different makeup to plastic surgery. However, other photos of Yunjin during her pre-debut days don’t seem to show her with quite so sharp angles as the picture above, so it’s possible that she didn’t actually have anything done.
Only the two photos linked together above were shared on an online forum about the topic, however, so discussion about Yunjin’s face shape change was made in the comments section on the post.
- “I think she just lost weight. My face did the same thing when I lost weight.”
- “American trends prioritize contouring the cheekbones and the jawline, so she must’ve been wearing makeup done that way. You can even see how her skin tone has totally changed, too. I’m pretty sure it’s the makeup making all the differences here.”
- “Stop hating. She didn’t get any plastic surgery done. Besides, it’s not like any of you could look half as good as she does, even with plastic surgery. LMAO.”
- “I mean… It could’ve been plastic surgery, but who cares? Even if she had work done, she looks as good as she does now because she was born pretty and had potential. Not everyone who gets plastic surgery turns out to be gorgeous. Had that been the case, we all would’ve gotten work done and debuted as idols. No?”
- “WDYM, though? LMAO. She had NO TIME to go under the knife. Also, you’d know if you’ve seen LE SSERAFIM’s documentary. She hasn’t changed a bit.”
International fans chimed in as well, with some people seeming convinced she had something done or at least used to use different makeup, while others think otherwise. But what everyone agrees on is that she looks gorgeous both in her pre-debut days and now!
Yunjin is definitely a stunning person, both visually and with her undeniable talents too!
LE SSERAFIM’s Eunchae Shares A Sweet Reason Endorsing KIRSH Is So Amazing To Her
LE SSERAFIM’s Eunchae Had One Big Worry That Fashion Brand KIRSH Solved For Her In An Instant
The Point Dance Move For LE SSERAFIM’s “UNFORGIVEN” Almost Belonged To A Different Song
LE SSERAFIM And aespa Have Shockingly Different Eating Habits