Actress Lee Min Jung shared the gender of her unborn baby.
On November 7, Lee Min Jung revealed photos from her baby shower. According to reports, the party was a surprise thrown by the actress’s close friends.
In the photos, the actress can be seen surrounded by balloons and gifts. In front of Lee Min Jung is a cake with the words “Welcome Princess Birdie” on it.
Netizens congratulated the actress, with many wondering how pretty the baby would be.
- “Lee Byung Hun is going to be a girl dad! Congrats!”
- “Oh my!!! She must be so happy.”
- “Wow, she has one child? I thought she already had two kids.”
- “Because her first-born is much older, I bet she is going to get a lot of love from her older brother, too.”
- “Wow! Congrats!
- “Wow, I bet her daughter is going to be so pretty.”
Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung, who recently revealed she was pregnant, married Lee Byung Hun in 2013. The couple gave birth to their first child in 2015. Recently, the actress made her long-awaited return to fans in the movie SWITCH.