Lim Ji Yeon’s “Chilling” Response To The Glory’s Season 2 Trailer Goes Viral
Actress Lim Ji Yeon‘s response to the trailer of The Glory’s second season is garnering attention.
On February 9, Lim Ji Yeon uploaded a post to bring awareness to the drama’s upcoming second season. The post included the teaser for the season.
In the trailer, the tension between Lim Ji Yeon and Song Hye Kyo‘s characters reaches a crescendo stirring further anticipation from audiences.
Lim Ji Yeon captioned her post, writing in the chilling tone of her character.
Welcome, The Glory Part 2.
— Lim Ji Yeon
Netizens responded in kind to the post, many commenting in the drama’s signature tone. Many others stated that Lim Ji Yeon’s chilling response made them anticipate the drama’s second season even more.
- “Wow, this is the first time my heart started beating harder after watching a trailer. I’m anticipating this so much.”
- “Yeon Jin, this isn’t it… #concept.”
- “Yeon Jin, I miss you so much I think I am going crazy!!! I said let’s see each other soon, remember??? We have to check the temperature of the hair straightener and have so much to do together.”
- “Unnie, you’re scary.”
- “Agh! Unnie, in order to make people pay more to watch The Glory 2, we have to watch the show at the home of the Netflix account owner ㅜㅜ.”
- “Why, this makes me anticipate the show even more.”
- “Sigh… How am I going to wait until March 10, Yeonjin?”
- “Yeonjin, let’s go get punished.”
Are you excited about the second season of Netflix’s The Glory? Check out the recently released trailer for its second season in the link below!
The Braless Church Service Scene — “The Glory” Actress Reveals The Truth Behind It
Who’s The Better Daddy? “The Glory” Child Actress Chooses Between Ha Do Young and Jeon Jae Jun
“The Glory” Actress Reveals What The Kiss Scene With The Gym Teacher Really Means
Not Dead? One “The Glory” Character Was Actually Killed Twice