Lim Ji Yeon‘s response to Song Hye Kyo‘s “letter” has fans of Netflix‘s The Glory clamoring for the show’s second season.
On January 23, Netflix’s hit K-Drama had fans rejoicing when it uploaded a special trailer for the show’s second season. In the trailer, Song Hye Kyo’s character in the show, Moon Dong Eun, is seen writing to her High School tormenter and the target in her quest for revenge, Park Yeon Jin (played by Lim Ji Yeon).
In the letter, Song Hye Kyo vows that she’ll go to the furthest lengths to exact revenge for the pain and suffering her assailants had caused her.
The trailer was uploaded to both Song Hye Kyo’s and Lim Ji Yeon’s Instagram, but the caption that accompanied Lim Ji Yeon’s post has since gone viral.
Do your worst,
— Lim Ji Yeon
Understandably, audiences exploded with anticipation for the drama’s second season. Many netizens stated they got chills by simply reading the actress’s caption in her post.
- “I am once again reading your comments, Yeon Jin. It’s been interesting thus far, you see. Now let’s all dry up together while waiting for Season 2, Yeon Jin. (In Moon Dong Eun’s voice).”
- “Wow, I got goosebumps. It’s crazy just watching the trailer. All the actor’s emotions erupted. ㅠㅠ, I am anticipating great things.”
- “F@ck, unnie, I love you so f@cking much.”
- “Yeon Jin, each word that you write is so chilling, ㅜㅜ.”
- “Ah, this is crazy. Give me Season 2 now!”
- “Unnie, your acting is my favorite in the whole world.”
Netflix’s The Glory returns with its second season in March 2023. Check out the drama’s special trailer in the link below.