Middle-Aged Actor Goes Viral For Allegedly Resembling BTS’s V and Infinite’s L
A middle-aged actor is going viral for his alleged resemblance to none other than international heartthrobs BTS‘s V and Infinite‘s L.
It’s no secret that the idols are two of the most gorgeous-looking men on the planet today. The idols have gained fans in every corner of the world who fell in love with their handsome looks.
That being said, many fans might wonder what the idols might look like 20-30 years down the road…And a middle-aged actor might hold the answer.
On March 29, a post went viral titled “The Male Actor Whose Face Resembles BTS V” quickly garnered views. In the post, the author uploads several photos of veteran actor Jo Sung Ha.
Jo Sung Ha is an accomplished actor who has appeared in acclaimed dramas such as Agency, Lovers Of The Red Sky, and the Arthdal Chronicles.
The author of the post then writes that, in their opinion, the actor resembled V.
The facial features aren’t like really similar, but they have a similar vibe.
Many netizens commented that they saw the resemblance as well, while some netizens stated the actor more closely resembled Infinite’s L.
- “I wondered what the fuss was all about it until I saw that there was a resemblance! There is a resemblance!”
- “There is a resemblance, LOL. Plus, that man is very handsome.”
- “Ah, I think I see it too, LOL.”
- “I see it, LOL.”
- “I agree.”
- “He’s handsome AF, but I see more L than V.”
- “I can find a resemblance if I had to find one, but I also think he more closely resembles L, LOL. Ultimately, they are all good-looking.”
- “I know what you are saying. They have strong facial features, and their placement is similar.”
- “I think it’ll be good if he played V’s dad in a future movie or drama.”
What are your thoughts?