Former AKB48 member Miyu Takeuchi, who was a wildly popular contestant on PRODUCE48 made her official debut with the agency Mystic Story late last year with the single “My Type”. It was later revealed that she would be preparing to make her second Korean debut with a new girl group under her label.
The agency, Mystic Story, has released information of seven rookies through their Mystic Rookies SNS account. According to their post, their rookies are:
- Kim Soo Hyun who was born in 2000
- Kim Haram who was born in 2001
- Kim Siyoon who was born in 2005
- Fukutomi Tsuki who was born in 2002
- Lee Soomin who was born in 1999
- Moon Sua who was born in 1999
- Takeuchi Miyu who was born in 1996
Lee Soomin experienced large audition programs such was PRODUCE101, K-Pop Star, and MIX NINE. While Miyu is known for being a former AKB48 member and high profile contestant from PRODUCE48.
It is believed that these seven rookies will eventually debut as Mystic Story’s highly anticipated girl group.