On May 11, 2022, (G)I-DLE took to their social media to announce their world tour, “JUST ME ( )I-DLE.”
— (G)I-DLE·(여자)아이들 (@G_I_DLE) May 11, 2022
With this being (G)I-DLE’s first world tour, fans were nothing short of excited for the group.
As more and more videos of the tour have been posted on social media, netizens can’t get enough of the CUBE Entertainment girl group. Comments on fan-taken TikTok videos truly showcase how strong of an impression (G)I-DLE is leaving around the world.
@hakumata__ it’s payback time #gidle #soyeon ♬ MY BAG – (G)I-DLE
- “OKAY MOMMY”—@tanginamk_
- “maybe this is my sign to stan gidle —@julspsd
@bbmochi I died and got reborn that night (also, expect to see a lot of gidle content soon) #gidle #justmeidle #soyeon #yuqi #kpopfyp #kpop #fyp ♬ original sound – Xelly.fxf
- “Yuqi going blonde was needed for the world to be whole”—@heybabebp
- “THEY’RE SO FINE”—@_.emb_
- “soyeon is so hot. omg”—@b.christyy
@shulogic the crowd is so hype soyeon doesnt even need to move💀❤️ credit to izzyrosa216 on twitter #gidle #soyeon #kpop #girlgroup #mybag ♬ REFAH – nhi
- “this song hits so hard”—@givenjakenn
- “SHE’S THE BOSS”—@ellen_leclere
- “This is called stage presence”—@waxonwaxouf
Soyeon even got stares from the security guard during a freestyle dance!
With the Latin American leg of their tour just starting, fans can’t wait to see more concert videos of (G)I-DLE’s “JUST ME ( )I-DLE TOUR!”