Netizens React To aespa’s Shocking First Week Sales For “MY WORLD”
Netizens reacted to aespa‘s first sales number for their recently released MY WORLD mini-album.
On May 15, it was reported that aespa’s MY WORLD, which was released on May 8, sold a whopping 1.69 million albums in its first week.
The numbers make the mini-album the best-selling album in its first week in SM Entertainment’s history and the best-selling girl group album in its first week in K-Pop history, breaking the previous record which was also held by aespa.
The album also broke aespa’s pre-release album sales and is now the highest-selling album on its first day, selling 1.37 million albums on release day.
Netizens congratulated aespa on its record-shattering album sales and expressed anticipation for the girl group’s upcoming full-length album.
- “Congratulations on being first among all girl groups!”
- “This album is truly great ㅠㅠ. Even the album cuts are seriously great.”
- “If their mini-album sold this many, I am anticipating the numbers for their full-length album.”
- “Aespa is the best.”
- “It’s pretty impressive AF. They broke the record previously with Girls. I guess aespa did what aespa does. So cool.”
- “You guys were saying they flopped when they were 3rd on Melon’s top 100, LOL. You guys were cursing them as a group that flopped. What are you guys going to do now? LOL.”
- “If this was their full-length album, they would have sold 2 million albums easily.”
Meanwhile, check out aespa’s record-breaking song, “Spicy,” from their album in the link below!
LE SSERAFIM And aespa Have Shockingly Different Eating Habits
Netizens Amused By The Awkward Distance Between NCT & aespa’s Members In Group Photo
NCT Dream And aespa Are Each Other’s Biggest Fans At “THE DREAM SHOW2” Concert
Aespa’s Winter Gains Attention For “Japanese Drama Main Lead” Visuals In Unedited Photos