Fans reacted to LE SSERAFIM‘s new song “ANTIFRAGILE.”
LE SSERAFIM recently dropped “ANTIFRAGILE” for their first-ever comeback, following up their debut single, “FEARLESS.”
The group, which debuted in May of this year, has quickly become one of K-Pop’s more popular groups. The group looks to continue their hot streak with “ANTIFRAGILE.”
There has been much anticipation for the group’s return as fellow sister HYBE group NewJeans have captivated the nation with their triumphant debut, and rumors of YG Entertainment‘s impending fourth-generation group are growing louder daily. The stakes for fourth-generation supremacy has never been higher.
To many fans, LE SSERAFIM understood the assignment, and then some by delivering a fast-paced powerful anthem. Fans flocked to a post online to write about their first impressions of the group’s comeback, with many praising the group’s newest offering.
- “The lyrics are crazy. I’m not sure what Kim Chaewon’s ceiling is. Every time they come out, she has shown major improvements.”
- “I think they are definitely pushing Hong Eunchae. The members look pretty, and the song is good, but I like their performance even better.”
- “This is my jam…”
- “Honestly, I think the song came out nicely. It’s fast and fun, and the parts where they aimed at TikTokers are addictive.”
- “Am I the only one feeling the rap verses? It’s very different and unique.”
- “Kim Chaewon and Yunjin can’t hide their skills. It’s so obvious.”
- “I really like LE SSERAFIM’s concept. Ever since “FEARLESS,” most of their song concepts aren’t about love and breakups but rather being strong and persevering. Also, the members sing about their own past and thoughts, which brings truth to their songs. When I think of LE SSERAFIM, I think of “black” and “white” due to their clarity and precision, and the members fit the concept well.”
What are your thoughts on their return? Check out their music video for “ANTIFRAGILE” in the link below!