ASTRO Cha Eunwoo‘s anecdote about an ex-girlfriend has netizens scouring the internet to find out who she is.
On the May 22 episode of SBS‘s Running Man, the ASTRO member appeared on the show as a guest.
During the episode, the dashing idol was asked, “Have you ever begged for an ex to come back?”
Cha Eunwoo surprised everybody when he replied, “Yes.” Jeon So Min expressed her shock, asking, “Who would dump Eunwoo?” Yoo Jae Suk chimed in his suspicion stating, “You can’t lie.”
Cha Eunwoo, however, did not waver and stated that it was true that the idol had been dumped before.
I went to see her because I missed her. I went to her crying and asked her to come back, and she did.
— Cha Eunwoo
The Running Man members comically replied, “So you weren’t dumped,” and “For us, no matter how we try, they never come back.”
The clip has since gone viral in online communities, and netizens just want to know who is the girl that dumped Cha Eunwoo.
- I’m more interested in finding out who his ex is lol.
- Who is it… seriously cool.
- A life where you dump Cha Eunwoo… Wonder what that is like.
- A life where you dump Cha Eunwoo…? How is that even possible…?
- Wow, a life where you dump Cha Eunwoo, is amazing.
- Couldn’t he re-enact, crying for his girlfriend to come back? I just want to see it.
- Stop lieing ㅠㅠ.
- Wow… I am curious AF.
- I like the idea of Cha Eunwoo begging and crying.
- You dump Cha Eunwoo, and he comes back crying? Who are you, the main character in a drama?
- If that happened to me, I would be so happy.
- While crying???
Can we blame them? Who in their right mind could say “No” to this handsome visual?!