Park Bo Gum And Gong Yoo To Co-Star In Upcoming Film “Seo Bok”
Actor Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo will reportedly be co-starring in the upcoming film, Seo Bok.
Seo Bok tells the story of a former intelligence agent, Ki Heon, and humankind’s first human clone, Seo Bok, who has the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will be playing the role of Ki Heon and Park Bo Gum the role of Seo Bok.
Gong Yoo had agreed to star in the film in August 2018 and Lee Yong Ju, director of Architecture 101, has since been making a huge effort to cast Park Bo Gum as the role of Seo Bok.
Park Bo Gum had apparently received a proposal for the role in 2017, but respectfully turned it down. However, Lee Yong Ju had revised the scenario multiple times in hopes to change Park Bo Gum’s mind. The initially-planned scenario has been completely revised as a result.
Meanwhile, netizens have already been buzzing with anticipation over the fact that the big names Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo and Lee Yong Ju will be working together in this next film.
- “Omg, Park Bo Gum daebak. Director Lee Yong Ju and Gong Yoo, seriously daebak.”
- “Daeeeebak Director Lee Yong Ju?? He’s the most highly-anticipated director of Chungmuro and with the addition of Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo? This one is a must.”
- “Wow daebak. Director Lee Yong Ju, Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo?”
- “Omg Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo, seriously daebak I might get a nose bleed during their stage greeting.”
- “Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo in one frame? I might go crazy.”