Samsung Chaebol Lee Boo Jin Draws Envy From Netizens For Something You Wouldn’t Expect
Samsung scion Lee Boo Jin, who is also the CEO of the prestigious Shilla Hotel, is going viral.
On March 16, real-life chaebol (heir to a conglomerate) Lee Boo Jin greeted the press ahead of Shilla Hotel’s annual shareholder meeting.
The businesswoman, regarded as one of Korea’s “chaebols of chaebols,” showed off her signature elegance dressed in a chic but understated black dress helmed by a gold belt and accessories. According to one news report, Lee Boo Jin on this day wore a Bulgari watch that is worth up to 10000000[/kr].
None of this should come as a surprise, however, as Lee Boo Jin, who is one of the heir and daughter of the late Samsung magnate Lee Kun Hee and sister to current Samsung head Lee Jae Yong has a net worth of $3 Billion, making her one of the richest and most powerful people on the planet.
Understandably, pictures of Lee Boo Jin from the meeting have since gone viral. Surprising, however, is netizens’ reactions to her pictures. Rather than being envious of the scion’s net worth, many were drawn to the heiress’ full head of hair.
Netizens couldn’t help but express admiration for the businesswoman’s sense of style and elegance, but the vast majority of comments singled out Lee Boo Jin’s voluminous hair.
- “All I see is her voluminous hair.”
- “It might be because I’m becoming Golem (from Lord of The Rings), but I can’t deny that I’m envious of her hair.”
- “I’m so jealous that she has so much hair.”
- “If you don’t have hair or are starting to lose your hair, all you see is (hair), ㅠㅠ.”
- “Her voluminous hair, LOL. I see it right away. I’m jealous of how much hair she has.”
- “LOL, seriously, I can’t think of anything else besides how voluminous her hair is, LOL.”
- “I’m so jealous of her voluminous hair… I’m also losing hair, so I’m super jealous, ㅠㅠ.”
- “She seems to coordinate her wardrobe really well without being too gaudy. Anyways, I’m so jealous of her voluminous hair… She really has everything.”
Meanwhile, Lee Boo Jin has proved herself to be much more than just an heir to a fortune. The businesswoman is revered in Korea for her business prowess and is highly touted as little “Lee Kun Hee.” The scion was recently featured in the prestigious Forbes magazine and was named one of the most influential women in the world.