Second-Generation Idol Goes Viral For Her “Sexy” Workout Clip — Husband Responds
T-ARA member Jiyeon‘s husband reacted to the idol’s sexy workout clip.
On May 16, Jiyeon uploaded a video clip of herself working out. In the video clip, the idol is seen exercising on the adductor machine.
As the adductor is a notoriously strenuous exercise, fans were amazed at the lower-body strength of the idol, seeing how she was lifting over 82kgs.
- “Tomorrow, I am going to work out my lower-body tomorrow with that weight.”
- “How (heavy can you lift) with your lower body?”
- “Wow, I struggle to lift 37kgs on this machine. Do I need to go to the gym today?”
- “Unnie, your legs are so thin, you look so frail, but your butt looks like it’s going to burst…ㅠㅠ.”
- “Woah, let’s do better.”
- “I can barely lift 54kg, but this unnie is lifting 82kg.”
Not lost to fans, of course, was how amazing Jiyeon looked while using the machine.
In fact, Jiyeon’s own husband, former San Fransisco Giants baseball player Hwang Jae Gyun, also reacted to the video.
When did your lower body get so strong…?
— Hwang Jae Gyun
What are your thoughts? You can watch the full clip here.