This Singer and Actor Just Helped Save A Drunk Man After His Car Accident
Oh Jong Hyuk, who is a member of the popular 90’s boy group Click-B and also promotes as a musical actor, helped save a drunk man from further injury after he was involved in a car accident earlier this morning.
Oh Jong Hyuk was driving along the Hannam Bridge at 1:30 am when he saw a car crashed into the median, on the bridge. Oh Jong Hyuk stopped his car and went to check on the driver, a man in his 30’s. He kept talking to him and making sure he was maintaining consciousness while another passerby called emergency services to tend to the driver, who injured his neck and legs in the accident. The man had been drinking and was later found to have a blood alcohol content of 0.121%, enough to have his driver’s license suspended.
Through his agency DSP Media, he released a statement about his involvement in making sure the driver did not incur any further injuries.
We think Oh Jong Hyuk is a little bit embarrassed that his deed made it to the news. It wasn’t anything special, but it’s probably just because he is a well-known person. The following are Oh Jong Hyuk’s words.
‘I thought the person who was injured in the car accident was losing consciousness, so I talked to him and stayed by his side so that he wouldn’t. I just think I did was I had to do, as a person.’
— DSP Media
Koreans are also praising him for his efforts of going out of his way to help someone he doesn’t know.
- Is this the power of the Marines? Anyway, he did well. So cool.
- The more you hear about him, the more you realize he is an honest man. Hope only good things happen to him…
- Oh Jong Hyuk did well but the person who caused the accident was drunk… the driver should go to jail.
- He did well. No matter how messy the world is, there are always good people around.
- I’ve felt this for a long time, but he is such a good person.