Actress Song Hye Kyo who is garnering worldwide acclaim from audiences for her acting in Netflix‘s The Glory, is going viral for her Middle School photos.
On January 25, photos of the star as a Middle School student were uploaded to an online community and quickly went viral.
The photos were of the star at the young age of 16 as part of a photoshoot for a magazine. According to a news report, the photos were of the star just as she made her debut.
Even as a teenager, the star exudes star quality in the photos. Ever present are Song Hye Kyo’s signature facial features that she is so renowned for.
Netizens reacted to the photos expressing amazement that the celebrity could be so pretty even at a young age. The pictures are even more impressive, considering the photos were taken much before the great strides and improvements in Korean makeup and K-beauty.
- “How is she just as beautiful then as she is now? Amazing.”
- “She really was pretty all her life.”
- “I think she’s the type to have looked mature in her youth and became more beautiful as she got older, LOL. She was pretty AF then as she is now.”
- “Wow, I guess the Y2K trend is real, LOL. Her styling looks really current.”
- “She looks the same as she does now.”
- “This is the class of a natural beauty. She’s so pretty.”
- “I wonder what it is like to live your whole life with that face.”
- “My unnie is going to be pretty forever.”
Song Hye Kyo is undoubtedly one of Korea’s most recognizable icons. The actress made her debut in 1996 and has enjoyed unprecedented success in an incredibly competitive industry.
Song Hye Kyo recently proved her star has never been brighter with her incredible performance in Netflix’s global-hit K-Drama, The Glory. The story of a woman exacting revenge on the bullies that tormented her in her youth has captivated audiences internationally.
Want more of Song Hye Kyo? Check out the teaser for the upcoming second season of The Glory in the link below!