As any other week, another few releases by Korean artists are featured in the ORICON daily and weekly rankings.
Cube Entertainment’s youngest boy group BTOB recently revealed their plans to release “WOW” as a debut in Japan. The single was eventually revealed on November 12th, reaching a 6th place on the daily ORICON rankings. They were followed by 5TION, who ended up on a 12th spot with “Rise&Shine (Shiny Day/ 10pun arukeba/more than words – Japanese ver.)”. The single was also released on the same day.
Topping the charts for Korean artists in the weekly charts is TVXQ, having sold 106,970 copies of their latest single “Time Works Wonder” since its release on November 5th. They are being followed by CODE-V on the 10th spot. Their newest single “Never Ending Story” was good for 11,987 copies. NU’EST debuted last week with the release of their first single “Shalala Ring”. The song reached a 16th place with 8,282 copies sold.
- 6. BTOB – WOW (11/12)
- 12. 5TION – Rise&Shine (Shiny Day/ 10pun arukeba/more than words – Japanese ver.) (11/12)
- 25. TVXQ – Time Works Wonders (11/05)
- 2. TVXQ – Time Works Wonders (11/05) 106,970 copies
- 10. CODE-V – Never Ending Story (11/05) 11,987 copies
- 16. NU’EST – Shalala Ring (11/06) 8,282 copies
- 26. GOT7 – Around the World (10/22) 2,739 copies