We all know Yoo Jae Suk to be a great person.
There are countless amount of stories of him helping those in need.
The comedian is beloved in Korea, not only for his sense of humor but also for the type of person he is.
Koreans love Yoo Jae Suk so much that he is often called the Nation’s Comedian.
But very rarely does Yoo Jae Suk ever talk about his personal life.
We know that the comedian married announcer Na Kyung Eun in 2008 and that the couple has two children together.
On the July 10 episode of SBS‘s Running Man, Yoo Jae Suk gave a glimpse into the type of father he is.
In the episode, member Ji Suk Jin was running late.
Yoo Jae Suk playfully chastised the member’s tardiness and pulled out his phone to call him directly.
Yoo Jae Suk showed the back of his phone when he face timed Ji Suk Jin.
Netizens were surprised to see at the back of his phone there were several stickers.
The stickers were from an animation series popular in Korea called Catch! Teenieping
Catch! Teenieping is a children’s show about a Princess who is looking for her fairies. It seems the show is a major hit with children!
Netizens remembered that during a past episode of Kakao TV’s Playou, Yoo Jae Suk had stated his daughter Naeun was a big fan of Catch! Teenieping.
Yes, Naeun likes them. Yes, Naeun likes Catch! Teenieping very much, lol.
— Yoo Jae Suk
Netizens praised Yoo Jae Suk for being a father who didn’t mind stickers of ponies on his phone despite being one of Korea’s biggest stars.
- “I love when Yoo Jae Suk talks about his daughter, lol. He’s the epitome of a doting father, lol. You can tell he loves her so much, no matter what she does, by the way, he talks about her.”
- “Lol, that’s cute.”
- “Lol, Naeun is so cute, decorating her dad’s phone with her favorite stickers.”
- “I remember the story of when she woke up her dad in the middle of the night and asked for, ‘A lot of ice, with water and a straw.'”
Other netizens commented how Yoo Jae Suk and her daughter were so relatable.
- “My niece, who is the same age as Naeun, also likes Catch! Teenieping, the show is famous for its good-looking male character lol.”
- “That is so cute ㅠㅠㅠ Naeun is so cute, and so is Yoo Jae Suk… sigh ㅠㅠ.”
- “My eight-year-old son also likes them.. <3.”
- “That’s so cute ㅠㅠ, lol.”
It seems no matter how big of a star he is, Yoo Jae Suk never forgets to be the best father he can be!