Actor Lee Ji Hoon Has Fallen For SHINee Key’s Charms And We Don’t Blame Him
Fans hope they become good friends.
Recently, actor Lee Ji Hoon and SHINee’s Key made an appearance on MBC’s I Live Alone.
In this episode, Lee Ji Hoon couldn’t help but fall in love with Key’s charms as he made food for his neighbors and members.
Lee was seen commenting on everything Key was doing, calling him “Pretty” as he picked vegetables to make kimchi and butter.
제 마음을 대변해주시는 이지훈씨
거의 예뻐봇이잖아요 pic.twitter.com/dQRCtrnL84
— 구일 (@Vj4cR) May 28, 2021
Even after the show, he posted a photo on his Instagram to express his thoughts about Key.
Such a beautiful soul.
— Lee Ji Hoon
He was even seeing taking three of the lemon dill butter that Key made!
You took three?
— Park Na Rae
Netizens that saw the episode loved the chemistry between the two.
- “They are so cute together. I hope to see them doing something together again.”
- “They are both so likable.”
- “I hope they become good friends.”
- “It’s great to see such cool people taking care of the people around them.”
- “I think it would be fun to see them becoming good friends and hanging out together.”