BTS has had a few famous international choreographers help out with their MVs, the most well-known being Keone Madrid for the slick moves in “Dope”, “Blood, Sweat and Tears” and most recently “Singularity”. But he had some help from the three beautiful men who make up the Quick Style Crew. Suleman Malik, Bilal Malik and Nasir Sirikhan are a hip hop dance crew from Norway who helped choreograph “Blood Sweat and Tears” and were the sole “Save Me” choreographers. Plus, they’re such beautiful men that they could be members themselves!
1. Their smiles can melt hearts.
2. They’ve got the swag.
3. They DEFINITELY have the moves.
4. They know how to have fun with BTS.
They turned up with BTS to a fan meeting in Japan.
5. Even after choreographing for BTS, they still support them by performing covers.
6. They win for cheezy grins.
7. But they can also sober up in style.
8. They slay the casual look.
9. The members totally respect BTS and gave a shout out to Jimin!
When jimin realize its Quick Crew. First thing he did was to hug us. They all are very humble and know how to show respect. Respect to BTS pic.twitter.com/pfuWl0RsxE
— Quick Style (@TheQuickstyle) November 30, 2016
10. And the twins, Bilal and Suleman, are adorable together!