GOT7’s Yugyeom Accidentally Lifted Jackson’s Shirt Too High, And His Reaction Was Priceless
During GOT7′s promotions for their album Present: YOU, they reached the top of several realtime charts in South Korea.
The group performed their comeback stages as their promotions kicked off, singing their new tracks “Lullaby” and “I Am Me” — but one stage had Yugyeom make a small mistake with Jackson‘s shirt.
The choreography in “I Am Me” has Yugyeom reach out and lift Jackson’s shirt as the other members rise at the same time during Jackson’s verse.
But on this occasion, Yuygeom lifted Jackson’s shirt a bit too high, exposing his toned stomach.
Jackson was quick to react, covering his stomach with his hand and pulling the shirt back down without even a change in facial expression!
The whole thing happened in a split second but netizens are taking notice!
IM CRYING JACKSON COVERED HIS STOMACH DURING I AM ME
— stella (@wjesteam) September 20, 2018
I AM STILL YELLING AT HOW YUGYEOM PULLED JACKSON’s T-SHIRT A LITTLE TOO HIGH AND EXPOSED HIS TORSO DURING “I AM ME” AND JACKSON PUT HIS HAND SO FAST TO COVER. DJHSKDHEJ pic.twitter.com/hgiOeoo2lm
— •• (@limjaebeomie) September 20, 2018
- “Sonie was bewilderedㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Jackson buffed up”
- “The Jackgyeom this comeback is strong”
- “Kim Yugyeom found his chance to show off Jackson naturally ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Jackson’s face is so neutral but his hand tells another story ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Nice stomach ㅎ”
- “Jackson is so cute”
- “THANK YOU YUGYEOM ! I can see Jackson abs”
- “Why yes thank you Yugyeom sir”
Fans are also praising the members’s dancing ability as the choreography in “Lullaby” and “I Am Me” is particularly difficult.
- “Lullaby’s choreography is so good ㅠㅠㅠ”
- “The choreography in these songs is amazing”
- “Their dancing… synchronization on point. That is TALENT.”
- “They aren’t my bias but I find Got7 likeable. The members are all really like a team and are all hard working. They are less popular in Korea than I thought which is pretty weird… I watched them on Weekly Idol yesterday and they all seemed so lively. I wish the best for their album ~”
Check out GOT7’s performances of “I Am Me” (feat Jackson’s abs):
What Was Jay Park Worried About When GOT7’s Yugyeom And Jay B Joined His Companies?
GOT7’s BamBam Admits He Did Not Find (G)I-DLE’s Minnie “Pretty” Until A Certain Moment
The One Thing That Annoys Got7’s BamBam The Most About Living In South Korea
(G)I-DLE’s Minnie Answers Whether Or Not She’ll Grow Out Her Signature Bangs