IU Dressed As An Office Worker To Promote LILAC And Fans Found Her Messy Presentation Adorable
For a video on her official YouTube channel, IU dressed up as office worker “Lee Ji Dong” to present the concept for her upcoming album LILAC–with a very flashy presentation.
The presentation was bright and colourful, with large text making it hard to read. However, “Lee Ji Dong” had a good reason as to why she set it up like that: “Since she mentioned her intention to make a very flamboyant album, I tried to convey the flamboyant colors that IU aspires in the first screen of this PPT [presentation].”At one point, however, even she was having trouble reading it, making the staff watching burst out laughing. The final slide of her presentation featured Bonobono, a character from a manga series of the same name. When she was done, the staff commended her, saying she had prepared a lot, to which she replied, “In college, I used to be in charge of PPT for group assignments. I could knock one out in no time.” Her colorful yet messy presentation endeared her fans: many of them found it adorable, leaving comments calling it cute and praising her.
- “Lee Jigeum is so damn hip…” (Lee Jigeum is IU’s nickname)
- “I think it’s just a concept. Who would actually make slides like that unless they were a choding” (slang for someone childish).
- “No… Those don’t look like slides made by someone who’s bad at powerpoint but rather a powerpoint expert who’s trying to hide her skills to the bosses… (source: was making my own powerpoint slides just now)”
- “So damn.. cute”
- “Honestly, I wouldn’t care as long as IU was on my team ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅜ”
- “Um.. Lee Jieun-ssi… something’s looking a bit weird in these…”
- “It’s IU, I’ll carry the group project. All she has to do is just sit in the chair and that’d be enough honor for me ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Bonobono saying ‘thank you’ in her last slide ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “No, you can tell there’s some thought behind her design process.”
You can watch “Lee Ji Dong” give her presentation in the video below!
IU’s Fandom Is So “Scary” That A Veteran Idol Apologized Just To Stay On Their Good Side
How IU Unintentionally Helped A Male Idol Get Better Treatment During His Military Service
IU Was Begging Yoo In Na To Stay On The Phone With Her… And Yoo In Na Just Said “Nope”
Taiwanese Fashion Influencer Apologizes For “Grabbing” IU At Gucci Event