An ordinary Japanese teen is making netizens lose their minds over his idol-level visuals.
Not only is Idekami Baku (@i_baku2020) ethereally beautiful…
…he also happens to be a 15-year-old boy!
That’s right, this visual princess is actually a visual prince!
- A boy??? He’s so pretty
- He looks similar to Lee Yeon Her
- I gasped out loud after finding out that he’s a boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s seriously so pretty…
- He’s a boy? Wow he has incredible visuals
Although idol fans are no strangers to male stars with delicate features, Idekami Baku’s fairy-like looks are so feminine that he could easily be mistaken for a girl group member.
- Wow he’s so pretty…..
- Damn… He’s seriously so pretty in an innocent sense
- He’s so pretty… How in the world…
- Wow… If he appeared on “Beautiful You” as the main female lead, I would understand how no one could believe him…..
- Wow… I can understand why his visuals went viral
Idekami Baku has embraced his androgynous visuals and often picks hairstyles that work with, rather than against them.
He isn’t shy about posting selfies on his Twitter and Instagram…
…along with snaps of his fashionable, gender-neutral outfits…
…and skincare products.
Idekami Baku’s fan club is on the rise, so now the only question is…
…when will he debut?