Recently, actor Jo In Sung posted photos on his Instagram, sporting a bearded look, shocking many fans.
The photos gained much attention and received thousands of comments online.
- “Huh? You’re lying…”
- “You just stuck the beard on right? Are you working on a new project?”
- “Oppa please don’t do the beard…”
- “Are you testing my love for you?”
- “What happened to his face.”
But most recently, he shared his position regarding the beard issue and why he grew it out.
A netizen commented, “It’s cool. It’s cool but someone please pay this man.”
And to this, Jo In Sung replied, “I have the beard because I got paid.”
To this, netizens couldn’t help but laugh at his witty response.
- “Lolol it’s refreshing to see an actor talk about getting paid.”
- “Lol that’s a short and sweet explanation.”
- “I thought it would be for a movie, but it really is! I wonder what kind of Na Hong Jin’s role is!”
- “What kind of role does Na Hong Jin play?”
- “Lololol the way he talks is so hilarious.”
- “Yea I thought it would because of that.”
What are your thoughts on his beard? Yay or nay?