Kang Daniel Dyes Hair Back To Black And We Can’t Handle It
Wanna One‘s Kang Daniel has set the internet on fire by changing his hair color from blonde back to his pre-debut black.
He posted pictures sporting his natural black locks and wearing a casual plaid shirt while he skated around the Han River, and netizens went CRAZY for his “boyfriend” look.
- “He looks so dopeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
- “He looks freaking swaggy but at the same time he looks like a common student. It’s like as if someone like him could exist in real life but there is none ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kang Daniel ㅠㅠㅠ I’m dying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.”
- “Nowadays, when I see Kang Daniel, he gives me the boyfriend vibes and it’s much better 하하 He has a big frame but his face has the feel of a boyfriend?? When he was wearing the cap on P101, he was so my style.”
Netizens are sharing pictures of him skateboarding and feeling quite assaulted.
- “I was so attacked yesterday??? This is the pre-debut Daniel vibes I’ve been asking for *cries forever* please skateboard a lot more, king.”
- “The black hair makes him look so much more boyish and approachable and Boyfriend. I hope he keeps it for a long time.”
- “Black hair makes him look younger and warmer while blond hair makes him look more mature and idol-like. I think he suits both so much.”
The color change has even made him new fans!
“Ha… why is he so heart fluttering when he smiles? To be honest, I didn’t like him that much but seeing his black hair just struck me down.”
“Why is he so cute when he laughs? ㅠㅠ “
Up until a few days ago, he was still sporting his Produce 101 blonde hair so the change is quite drastic.
Fans had only seen glimpses of his pre-debut look when he shared a pre-debut photo on Happy Together 3.
But now fans are happy to see the look for real, even making Polaroids out of the images he posted to capture the boyfriend date feel.
- “Those pictures have such a boyfriend vibeㅋㅋㅋ”
- “He looks younger and cuter, like a college student.”
Most fans love him either way but just can’t get over how much he suits black hair!
- “YESSSS I’M READY FOR BLACK-HAIRED DANIEL.”
- “He’s a god!”
- “He looks so soft with black hair. I literally screamed when I saw this!! And he killed everyone with this hair.”
Netizens Compare The Ages Of Wanna One’s Members At Debut To “Boys Planet” Contestants
Former Wanna One’s Lai Guanlin Draws Attention Online For Unchanging Handsome Visuals
6 Years Later — Here’s What “Produce 101 Season 2” Group WANNA ONE’s Members Are Doing Today
Fans Praise All Of The Impressive Acting Work That Former Wanna One Members Have Had