These Male Idols Once Went Viral For Saying “We Have To Wipe Your D***” On Live Broadcast
Back in 2020, boy group KNK went viral for a hilarious moment on live broadcast. They had been playing with their puppy, Tissue. All of a sudden, Tissue had a tiny accident on the carpet, leading to the boys nagging the poor cutie.
Amidst all the fuss, one of the members, Inseong, made the blunt remark, “Stay still, we have to wipe your d***.” Although it was innocuous enough, he was immediately slapped on the back by another member for his comment. This was a live broadcast after all! What cracked viewers up was the way Inseong reacted with an exclamation after being whacked on the back, and the awkward silence that ensued as he realized what he had done.
Even though this happened in 2020, it was recently rehashed on a community site on October 7, 2021.
- “Seems like he takes care of the puppy kkkkk he looks so used to it.”
- “He seems like my friend who raises a dog, so natural kkkkk The surprised silence and the laughter kkkk”
- “Whack! Ah… kkkkk”
- “Damn kkkk I do that too kkkk So natural kkkk”
- “The silence is funnier, they should’ve just let the moment pass kkkkkkk”
- “kkkk but for dog’s private parts, we also call them gochu [slang for d***] outside of the house… It’s not something to try to avoid kkk”
“The puppy is so cute kkk”
The clip has over 1.5 million views on YouTube now. Check out the funny moment below.