With so many stages and events, K-Pop idols undergo many outfit changes with various brands. But sometimes, there seems to be a style or brand that matches a certain group. Recently, fans on an online community board agreed that the boy group TXT was made for a specific athletic brand.
According to fans, they felt that the sports brand Adidas looked like it was made for the group, as they always served legendary visuals when wearing this brand.
Fans loved them wearing the brand so much they even gifted them clothes too!
우리 최쓰리 잘생겨줘서 고맙습니다 .. 🤍
— 𝒁𝑰𝒁𝑰 (@zizioranz) October 23, 2023
Thank you for being so handsome! I told him he didn’t have to wear it if it was to small, but he still wore it. Thanks Yeonjun!
Fans agreed that their physique and proportions made the clothes look even better!
- “They really match well with Adidas!”
- “They all look like characters from a webtoon.”
- “They are so cute…my healing babies!”
- “So handsome and so cute.”
- “So adorable!”
- “Because they are tall and pretty, simple looks are the best. Adidas has a natural and simple vibe that shows the advantages of their slender physique. It’s always the best!”