With so much talent and beauty, Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon has plenty of amazing traits that she can pass on to her future children.
However, the SM Entertainment revealed that of all her qualities, she wishes that her children will be able to inherit her fair skin rather than her amazing voice. Taeyeon explained that she doesn’t want to pass her vocal abilities to her children because she feared they would want to become a singer. Being a singer herself, the Girls’ Generation member explained that she knows how hard it is and doesn’t want her children to suffer like her.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Oh my heart ㅠㅠㅠ
- I never expected her to say her voice…
- She must feel like her job is extremely hard ㅠㅠㅠ
- There’s no such thing as an easy job..
- She must have gone through so much to say that ㅠㅠㅠ
- I expected her to say something like height..but this breaks my heart
Now check out Taeyeon’s latest solo MV “Rain”