10 Reasons Why BTS’s V And Jungkook Probably Shouldn’t Be Allowed In The Kitchen
Chef Jin‘s stress levels reached a new high in Episode 102 of Run BTS!, thanks to his “avatars”, V and Jungkook. This dynamic duo is skilled at many things, but cooking isn’t high on the list. Here are 10 reasons why V and Jungkook should probably stay the heck out of Jin’s kitchen.
1. They have no idea how aprons work.
2. Sugar and salt look the same, so they must taste the same.
Taehyung was soooo close to mistakenly add salt in the dish and Jin was screaming to make sure that it's Sugar they are about to add. Please Jungkook's reactionakjfis THEY WERE STRUGGLING FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT.😭 @BTS_twthttps://t.co/K18GuRpXJF
— Ray⁷ (@OT7wrecked) April 28, 2020
3. V needs knee pads to cook a stir fry…
4. …and Jungkook scalded himself while washing onions.
(Technically, this was V’s doing. He wanted to make sure the food was very clean!)
6. V’s cooking reputation might be worse than RM’s.
RM insisted that he was the better cook of the two. RM who, fans may recall, once tried to cut an onion with the dull side of a knife.
7. Utensils? Tools? No thanks. Jungkook can crush sesame seeds with his bare hands…
8. …but he can’t handle the pressure.
9. V told the chef in charge to pipe down…
10. …and Jungkook threatened to kill him.
Well. That escalated quickly!
Just 4 More Times BTS’s Jungkook Forgot He Has Millions Of Dollars In His Bank Account
BTS’s Suga, “Bright” Vachirawit Chivaaree, And ATEEZ Filmed At The Same Location But Served Totally Different Vibes
Fans Are Loving BTS’s New Song “Take Two”… Except For J-Hope’s Disappointing Lack Of Lines