10+ Times BTS’s J-Hope Blessed Fans With His Exposed Forehead
It’s his superior look.
BTS’s J-Hope very rarely dons hairstyles that expose his forehead, a true shame for ARMYs who recognize that this is one of his most superior looks.
In honor of this fact, below are 10+ photos of J-Hope’s “exposed forehead” look that fans have been blessed with so far.
1. The OG wind-swept hair
2. The fashionably dapper style
3. The soft and sultry look
4. The cute pink and brown colors
5. The ‘fresh-out-of-the-shower’ selca
6. The ‘eyes only accentuate the hair’ photo
7. The all-natural resting attire
8. The charismatic concert performance
9. The boy-next-door aura
10. The pre-concert practice hair
11. The cute beanie (but cuter wearer) photo
12. And finally, the latest exposed-forehead look in BANGTANTV
Ramyun Maker Nongshim Files For Copyright Of “Bulgeuri,” A Ramyun Recipe Created By BTS’s Jungkook
Media Outlet Gives ARMYs Waiting For BTS’s Jimin A Show During An Airport Livestream
“Truly A Master Choreographer:” BTS ARMY Celebrate Seeing A Familiar Face Credited For Jimin’s “Set Me Free Pt.2” Choreography
ARMYs Demand Answers As BTS Jimin’s “Set Me Free Pt.2” MV View Count Drops And Freezes, Prompting Response From YouTube