As BTS‘s resident cheerful member, fans don’t always get to see J-Hope‘s judgmental side.
When he does let it show, however, it’s absolutely hilarious! Read on to see 5+ times J-Hope openly judged his members—not that they cared one bit.
1. When J-Hope disapproved of RM’s dancing
With just one look, J-Hope—BTS’s main dancer—was able to convey that he didn’t approve of RM’s dancing.
2. When J-Hope called V an “idiot”
You know V is doing something rather weird when even J-Hope thinks he’s acting like an idiot.
3. When J-Hope and Suga glared at each other
Usually, Suga always wins the glaring battles, but J-Hope refused to give up this one time!
4. When J-Hope did not want Jimin’s already licked lollipop
We get it—not everyone would want to receive Jimin’s indirect kiss. Just joking, it’s probably just J-Hope.
5. When J-Hope couldn’t believe his members
BTS in one room always leads to chaos, and although J-Hope is usually the one leading it, he was obviously done with them here.
6. When J-Hope reminded Jin of his age
Finally, J-Hope had no chill when he reminded Jin, their oldest member, that he’s not getting any younger.
If anything, this is proof that few things are more entertaining than seeing J-Hope diss his members and judge them hard!