K-Pop idols show more of themselves through posting various covers such as dance and song covers. Idols get to show more of their choreography style when releasing solo dance covers and fans are always up for that.
Here are some of the best dance covers by K-Pop idols.
1. BLACKPINK’s Lisa covering “MALAMENTE (Cap.1: Augurio)” by ROSALÍA
Lisa shows off her strong dance moves in this short dance cover where she yet again, showed everyone how it’s supposed to be done.
2. SEVENTEEN’s Dino covering “Sucker” by the Jonas Brothers
First of all, Dino covering the Jonas Brothers is already a big deal in itself, but Dino did so good in showing his sharp dance moves in this cover that it even caught the Jonas Brothers’ attention themselves!
3. IZ*ONE’s Chaeyeon covering “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande
Probably one of the best dancers in K-Pop, Chaeyeon covered “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande and showed everyone a different side of herself.
4. BTS’s J-Hope covering “In My Feelings” by Drake
J-hope‘s dance cover went viral after he did the “In My Feelings” challenge where he showed his moves and proved that he is one of the best.
5. ASTRO’s Rocky covering “Close To Me” by Ellie Goulding, Diplo, Swae Lee
ASTRO‘s Rocky is known for posting lots of dance covers. One of the dance covers he posted is this where he shows off his dancing machine skills and sharp movements.
6. NCT’s Taeyong covering “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
NCT‘s Taeyong freestyled danced to “Señorita” flawlessly on beautiful lit streets that gives the video a more romantic feel.
7. MONSTA X’s Hyungwon covering “How Long” by Charlie Puth
MONSTA X‘s Hyungwon covered “How Long” by Charlie Puth and effortlessly shows his dance moves.
8. CHUNGHA covering “God is a Woman” by Ariana Grande
CHUNGHA is known for many good things, and one of those things is dancing. CHUNGHA moves effortlessly with the music as she shows off her amazing dance steps.