BTS‘s agency, Big Hit Entertainment, has certain rules in place, but every once in a while the mischievous members can’t getting into trouble. Here are 8 times BTS totally ignored the rules and made their own!
1. When RM may have broken the “no drunk tweeting” rule
Remember how BTS said they have a rule where they don't tweet if they're drunk but then Namjoon drunk tweeted this crackhead video HSHSJSJSK pic.twitter.com/0hw2rB2rV9
— zoey⁷ 💜 bts_memes__ on ig (@bts_memes__twt) November 16, 2018
2. When Jungkook and V definitely did break the “no drunk tweeting” rule
3. When J-Hope played a fanmade lyric video in his live stream that infringed on Big Hit Entertainment’s copyright
Yeah, I was watching J-Hope played my video during his Vlive… I still can't believe this happened to me 😱😱😱 OMG my luckiest day!!!
Thank you so much Hoseok ah~ 보라해 💜💜💜@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/CAGXsTZyk6
— Jung Hyun Ran (@jung_hyun_ran) January 28, 2019
4. When Jin became his own stylist by cutting his own hair…with kitchen scissors
One of jinhit’s video pic.twitter.com/mkXfrCbInl
— lily⁷ (@evphoriagguk) January 26, 2019
5. When Jimin screenshotted BTS’s Save Me webtoon, which has a security policy that prohibits screenshots. Not only that, he tweeted it!
ARMY ; Don't post a screenshot of the webtoon. Y'all will go to JAIL 😤
Jimin : pic.twitter.com/d3Z1atnt09
— ⋆⋆ ⁿᵃᵗ⁷⋆⋆ (@joonthiccc) January 17, 2019