8 Times BTS Totally Ignored Big Hit Music’s Rules
BTS‘s agency, Big Hit Entertainment, has certain rules in place, but every once in a while the mischievous members can’t getting into trouble. Here are 8 times BTS totally ignored the rules and made their own!
1. When BTS may have broken the “no drunk tweeting” rule
RM once said that the only rule BTS has is "don't DRUNK TWEET". Honey, … how do i say this pic.twitter.com/bk1uSH9Hls
— ' busy (@9597rkives) May 17, 2020
2. When Jungkook and V definitely did break the “no drunk tweeting” rule
3. When J-Hope played a fanmade lyric video in his live stream that infringed on Big Hit Entertainment’s copyright
Yeah, I was watching J-Hope played my video during his Vlive… I still can't believe this happened to me 😱😱😱 OMG my luckiest day!!!
Thank you so much Hoseok ah~ 보라해 💜💜💜@BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/CAGXsTZyk6
— Jung Hyun Ran (@jung_hyun_ran) January 28, 2019
4. When Jin became his own stylist by cutting his own hair…with kitchen scissors
It's been 4 years since Jin cut his hair with kitchen scissors@BTS_twt
— BTS Through Years⁷ (REST) (@btsthroughyears) February 21, 2022
5. When Jimin screenshotted BTS’s Save Me webtoon, which has a security policy that prohibits screenshots. Not only that, he tweeted it!
webtoon: no screenshot
— Areej⁷ (@soekjinius) January 17, 2019
6. When Jin spoiled BTS’s “IDOL” comeback