10+ Times BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Was The Queen Of Aesthetic Airport Fashion
We’re taking notes on her stunning outfit in #4. 🤩🤩
BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo has all your casual K-Pop idol fashion needs covered. Take a look at these 10+ times she graced the airport in the most aesthetically pleasing outfits that will make you want to up your own fashion game.
1. Jisoo’s iconic bucket hat and circle specs make her as cute as an anime character.
2. Her girly Burberry-inspired look is perfect for school.
3. This knit polo paired with baggy jeans gives an old-school vibe.
4. This whole look says “french princess.” 🥖🥖
5. Sometimes simple is totally chic.
6. On those chilly days, nothing can beat a turtle neck and an oversized pea coat.
7. Is she a doll or a human?
8. Yep, definitely a doll.
9. This coat is not a want, but a need.
10. Mix cozy and girly for the perfect go-to fit.
11. Yassss edgy Jisoo. 😍
12. She can still show off her tiny waist in a cozy cardigan.
13. This look is innocent, sweet, and totally adorable: Just like Jisoo!
K-Pop Fans Urge Boycott Of HBO’s “The Idol” Despite BLACKPINK Jennie’s Role
Truth Behind BLACKPINK Jennie’s “The Idol” Casting Sparks Fierce Debate
BLACKPINK’s Jennie And IU Have The Same Ridiculously Expensive Piece Of Decor In Their Bedrooms
BLACKPINK Jennie’s TikTok Look-Alike Is Going Viral For Her Uncanny Resemblance To The Idol