Here’s BLACKPINK’s Lisa In 15+ Different Hairstyles Just Because We Can
BLACKPINK‘s Lisa can pull off any hairstyle! With her symmetrical face and stunning features, she’s gorgeous in every color and cut. Though it may seem like she only has one style thanks to her almost ever-present bangs, she’s actually worn varied looks throughout the years.
Check them out below!
1. When she was cute in pigtails
Her “Sour Candy” hair during THE SHOW was sassy and sweet.
2. When she wore a little bit of blonde
She was “Pretty Savage” in blonde highlights.
3. When she wore a classic short bob
Elegance was her name in a short bob!
4. When she had cute buns
How can she be adorable and charismatic in one go?
5. When she rocked it in pink
Bright pink hair totally matched the BLACKPINK dancer.
6. When she rocked it in red
Red was another daring but successful look!
7. When she wore long wavy hair
It’s one of her simplest hairstyles, but stunning nonetheless.
8. When she was sunlit in brown
It was hard to look away from Lisa in medium brown hair.
9. When she had long wavy brown hair
It’s a simple but effective style.
10. When she had curly hair
She had on voluminous locks in “LILI’s FILM #2” to contrast her hard moves.
11. When she wore green and gray highlights
Her sleek and straight “Kill This Love” looks are iconic.
12. When she wore braids
It’s a rare hairstyle that fits her perfectly.
13. When she wore a classic ponytail
She gives off total girlfriend vibes!
14. When she wore long straight brown hair
It was her hairstyle for ages—and for good reason.
15. When she had long straight black hair
She served us piping hot visuals!
16. When she wore a bandana
It’s one of her best accessories.
17. And when she had no bangs
Last but certainly not least, one of Lisa’s most memorable hairstyles was when she didn’t have bangs!
No matter what hairstyle she chooses, she rocks them all!
Netizens Express Concern For BLACKPINK Jennie’s Facial Scar
All The Items That BLACKPINK’s Jennie Always Carries Around In Her Two CHANEL Bags
The Biggest Difference Between BLACKPINK’s Lisa In 2016 Versus 2023, According To Lisa Herself
BLACKPINK’s Jennie Defines What It Means To Be An “Icon,” And Her Answer Shows Her True Personality