The Way BTS Handles Their Own Artist-Made Collection Merch Is Driving ARMYs Crazy
While ARMYs cherish every BTS merch item they get, the members themselves can be a little more aggressive! While modeling their own Artist-Made Collection merch, the boys hilariously pushed the items to their limits with their rough behavior. Check out 10+ times they made ARMYs cringe below!
1. V using J-Hope’s mini bag as a hula hoop
One word: WHY?!
2. Jin opening V’s Mute Boston Bag with way too much force
ARMYs would never.
3. RM stretching out his joggers with a dumbbell
Out of everything he could have chosen…
4. Jin using Jimin’s hoodie as a pot holder
He definitely proved that the material is thick.
5. Jungkook strumming a guitar with Suga’s necklace
It’s not even made for this!
6. J-Hope throwing his bag not once…
There it goes.
7. …but twice!
If you don’t want it, ARMY will take it!
8. Jin proving V’s bag is the perfect pillow
End the madness.
9. J-Hope aggressively using RM’s Bungeo-ppang Wind Chime
It’s supposed to flow gently in the wind.
10. Jin and RM eating while wearing Jimin’s hoodie
The spilling possibilities is enough to give anyone anxiety.
11. V putting Jin’s pajamas together like this
He does his own thing.
6 Behind-The-Scenes Moments From BTS Jimin’s “Like Crazy” Music Video
BTS’s Jungkook And EXO’s Lay Both Modeled Calvin Klein But Served Totally Different Vibes
BLACKPINK’s Jennie, BTS’s Jungkook, And Kendall Jenner All Wore The Iconic Calvin Klein Jacket, But Served Sexy Vibes Very Differently
“Abs On Tour” — BTS’s Jungkook Is Going Viral For His Global Influence As Calvin Klein’s Newest Ambassador