Here Are 15 Things We Hope To See From BTS’s J-Hope At Lollapalooza That Would Be Iconic AF
BTS‘s J-Hope is making history! Recently added to the lineup of Chicago’s Lollapalooza, he’s the first South Korean artist to headline a major US music festival. As we wait for his exciting performance, check out some of the things we would like to see below!
1. The passionate rapping of “Hangsang”
Just imagine that ending part of the song live!
2. His highly-anticipated upcoming mixtape
Currently, it has yet to be released, but fans know he’s been working hard on it!
3. An impromptu dance break that blows our minds
Ready for the crowd to collectively swoon in 3, 2, 1.
4. Serve up some “Chicken Noodle Soup” with a soda on the side
Shouting out Gwangju on the main stage of Lollapalooza? Priceless.
5. The cultural reset known as “Airplane”
If this wasn’t your most-played song on Spotify for multiple years in a row, is Hobi even your bias?
6. A vlog of his experiences
From vibing in the hotel to some backstage footage, we can’t wait to know all about this new journey for him!
7. A little introduction to his “Hope World”
This is J-Hope’s world and we’re just living in it.
8. The throwback of “1 VERSE”
If you’ve been an ARMY since these days, raise your hand! 🙋♀️
9. The coolest stage outfit ever
Global superstar Jung Hoseok coming through!
10. Patiently waiting for “Base Line”
The best one minute and thirty seconds of our lives.
11. All of the trendiest dance moves
We expect nothing less from the king of dance himself!
12. Some softer songs like “Blue Side” and “Piece of Peace”
Get your tissues ready.
13. Lollapalooza headliner J-Hope introducing himself to the crowd
Prepare your lungs to yell “HOPE!”
14. Hoping for some hidden gems like “Ddaeng” and “A Brand New Day”
You never know which songs might make an appearance!
15. Bonus: An Instagram update of J-Hope eating Chicago deep dish pizza
Trying the local food would be the perfect way to end his trip and congratulate himself for making history!